Thursday, September 07, 2006
this is getting irritating.there's a song stuck in my head.it's the one that goes 'is it a monster? is it a monster?' the one that makes me think of a weird squishy green monster thing with those cardboard cut-out eyes running up some Teletubbies hill. okay,it's probably not making any sense.
i can't log into elearning! this is sickening and irritating. my NRIC is correct,i have it perfectly memorized but apparently i don't exist in the database! i can't even send for a password, because i don't exist.
Spain lost to Northern Ireland. Black news indeed. I thought N Ireland would lose 'cos in their previous game to Iceland they lost 0-3, and Spain won their previous game 4-0. But now they've lost! 2-3! And it was the same guy from Ireland that kept scoring.I hate this.Italy lost to France too,3-1.Not my lucky day for football matches,then.
Paul Twohill is out!At last!
And the sad thing is, I agree with what Germaine Greer said about Steve Irwin's death and I hate her for saying it.Steve Irwin was a nice guy and he promoted conservation of animals and the environment. But the thing is, he should've just left the bloody stingray alone.
i thought the world of you
9:24 PM